Monday, November 01, 2004

I Love My Weekend!


沒有你,歡樂少一點,痛苦少更多。
沒有你,黑夜比白天更長,回憶比未來計畫更多。
Without you, joy less, but pain less more.
Without you, the nights are longer than days, but the memories are more than the future plans.

I also wonder how much you lost without me.
To have such a wonderful weekend like this one!

I really love the Ballet Dancing program in National Opera House by Zurich Ballet Goldberg Variations on Saturday night. Whitney invited me to join with her, what a wonderful pleasure to watch it in present! The performance is excellent, I haven't seem such a brilliant show for sometime! Very beautiful ballet dancing and very touching by its art and lighting design too. Especially the tickets we got are the seat 1 and 2 of the ROW I.... at first we were very shock "What kind of tickets is that?! No kidding!" But we can't complain too much for its free and we were even making fun before the show started that we will be kicked and be heat by the ballet shoes from the dancers. I tried to comfort Whitney "Hey! Don' be sad! These seats are only reserved for the president and the prime minister, so it's a pleasure to sit here!" But as the curtain up, we both were all shock by the scene we saw, it was just like a masterpiece of photography. The set, arrangement of dancers, the colors, the way they moved... is like a super surreal painting, amazingly beautiful. The applause from the audience after the show last over 10 minutes, it's really touching... definitely worthy to watch it again if by any chance!

And it's wonderful I finally buy my own hat, gloves and boots for professional riding today. It should be my 2nd official horse riding lesson today, and I got the tempo of riding horse soon. In the end of lesson, the instructor even let me to ride alone without his guiding! So exciting and happy! He also gave me compliments that I am a very good student that learn very fast! I really got a great sense of achievement! How happy and confident I am today! And that happiness does last a while, but no one is with me, and how I wanna share it to someone! Well, well, same old problem again. As I said to myself "If there is no decent one, I'd rather to enjoy my life alone". So if this is my destiny to be alone, then I have to get use to it.

I can't help wonder today, even you have a partner, there is a lot of time you have to face alone. So don't just dream the positive side with a partner, but also think of positive side WITHOUT a partner, so free and careless just like today! Just do whatever I love to! :D

No comments: