Monday, November 08, 2004

Time is Everything

Once I asked Steve “Would you keep your promise? Coz sometimes you just can’t keep your promise to me.” And he answered “I will, it’s just the matter of time.” At the same time, he already lost all my trust to him.

Now there is another guy from New York constantly promised me but let me down again and again. I can’t help wonder what my “half New Yorker friend”, Karen told me “The New Yorkers do not always mean as what they say.” Is that really true?

After been through so many in my short life so far, now I will say “Time is everything.” Sometimes the good intentions turn into bad ones because of time. We have seem too many examples in lives all over the world that time changes everything. And it’s all the matter of time. Chinese said things go right always with “the right time, right place, and right people” I wonder why our wise ancestors put “TIME” in the very first place of this old slang, coz it really means something.

I am so afraid to get hurt again. I really wanna believe in people, and give others another shot of chance, but I just don’t wanna get hurt anymore. I really need to learn to close my heart in proper time. It will be very hard for me coz I am so easy to trust people through the years with the faith of my family education’s immortals “Rather to be betrayed by people than to betray people.” I gotta learn it, and I have to learn it. Coz I just can’t afford the sleepless nights and heart-breaking aching anymore…. After all, God knows I have so limited “spring time” ahead?!

No comments: