Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Classic Words from the Bible...


It was nice to talk to Matilda this evening. I really think she is the little angel for me sent from God :D

There is a lot of “Timeless classic” sentences from the Bible that be forgotten and she bring them all up. I told Kelsey today that all the memory just came back to me this weekend, and I suddenly even have an extremely negative thought that I think “It’s all my fault, that because I am still in love with him which brings the pain and sorrow for all of us.” Kelsey really thinks that I am too silly to think so and giving too much all the time in love. I even hate myself to have this kind of awful thought. I constantly tell myself, to love someone is not a quilt at all. And there is nothing wrong to love someone at all! Matilda reminded me “你沒有錯,愛也沒有錯,犯錯的人最後會付出代價的,你要慶幸你還沒有結婚就發現了這些真相,應該要感恩。” And she also said “沒有基本自制能力的人不配得到別人真正的愛,他們在一起,不見得不是個災難的開始,你要慶幸你躲過了。” Yes, yes, yes! I do think that way all the time! Luckily it takes me 2 years before marriage to see through these people! And my favorite line from her is “愛是不作害羞的事,愛是永不止息。我想他們都不懂得愛,幸福是給懂得愛的人。”

She also shared her experience to wait for the true love patiently and God will give you the right person in the right time. “艷麗的女子何奇多,唯有才德的女子配得稱頌,他的丈夫心裡倚靠她,她的丈夫坐在城門口得榮耀。” from the 箴言 of Bible. Matilda said “我在等待的這段期間,上帝要我自己先預備好,成為蒙上帝和丈夫都喜悅的女子。祂讓我明白自己的價值,不是建立在那不懂得他愛我的男人身上。一定會有一個男人是為你而有的,而你就是他才德的婦人,當他遇見你時,他就知道他這輩子將永遠在心靈上倚靠你,其他的女人都不在令他眷顧。” I really think I am not that kind of girl who wants to waste my time on playing the games of love. It’s not fun at all. As Tom Wang 王文華 said “這是一個太強調天才和明星的時代,太少談教條和紀律。然而世界上大部分的人都是努力走過來的。愛情也是一樣,因為有紀律所以不亂談戀愛。” He also emphasized “談戀愛很難,但是不談戀愛更難。好的愛情應該是像看了部長篇電影,讓你一輩子印象鮮明;而不是在電視第四台前,遙控器轉來轉去的愛情,到了最後談了什麼戀愛連你自己都沒有印象。愛情應該是從一而終,但在「從一而終」裡找到千變萬化。” I Can’t help wonder the touching story I’ve heard “死了一百次的貓”. The cat doesn’t feel a thing that she lived for 99 times, but the only one time she cares is she really loved someone and died without regret.

In the end of our talk, I also give Matilda some feedback that to be more aggressive. I said “東海大學社會系的系主任彭懷真說「上帝要賜給你,你至少也要把自己放機會裡,他也要找機會賜給你啊!」不是坐在那裡乾等囉!” She just worried I will fall for another relationship very soon coz she doesn’t think it’s a good way to do so. I just told her I will leave it to god. I don’t fall on propose, it’s all the arrangement by God, and I truly believe so. After all these pain, I just learn to be extra careful to face any kind of relationship from now on. Never give your heart away too easily and never hurt others, and vice versa hurt yourself too easily. People learn, and we are getting maturer and wiser not just older, right?

No comments: