Friday, November 19, 2004

Hard to Be A Manager

It is so hard to lead your team members.

I wonder who would like to be a manager with nature-borned capability. I feel so helpless and inadequant. I really hate to interfere the people who are working under my department, I have tons of things to do myself and still need to listen to you and explain to you all the time. So annoyed! I really would like to live with burden and just be as simple and normal as life could be. Hard to live on earth, that always has to go on or just die!

Just like what Kai-lien Chou, the CEO of Yahoo Taiwan said “We are really nothing but with a better paid job!” And be paid to handle these annoyed things! It’s just equal, we really don’t get much more if you compare the time we involve in works. We are all as normal as everyone in the world who ask for nothing but happiness in our short lives… But yes, we are much more experienced and sophisticated in our lives than the others at the same time!

No comments: