Thursday, November 25, 2004

What We Want for Life is Too Different

I can hear the sounds that my heart breaks, that is good for me. It breaks all my dreams and ideal illusions to him, and I see the truth and cruelness of the real world. No more fairy tales. There are only new responsibilities and loads on way to life waiting for you continuously.

I went to a press conference with Amber who exchanged her name card to a guy from Fareastone the other night. Amber showed me his name card I recognized instantly that it is designed by him. It is very creative and neat as I thought, totally his style. I can’t help to say “He is really talented.” in the bottom of my heart at once when I saw the card. Suddenly there is another voice from my conscious said “It is the truly right to leave him.”

I suddenly realized what we want for life is so so different. He is such a talented person and there is a glorious and extraordinary future lying in front of him. And I am simply a very ordinary person in this big big world. I am sure he deserves to have a fancy social life and endless romances with different women all the time and he enjoys it so much. I am not as shining as he is, and all my life is want to be a plain and ordinary housewife to be with someone I can trust and be company with for the rest of my life.

No comments: