Thursday, November 04, 2004

Everyday is The Last Day of Your Life



Last night I saw a movie "Life or Something Like It" by Angelina Jolie and Edward Burns. The story is simple and cliche, but there are some lines just touched my heart at the right time.

I like the part when Angelina Jolie interview with Debra, a successful journalist. She asked her "Is it worthy? To give up so much for the successful career, for example to give up your fiance?" She made Debra cried instantly and Debra said "It's the best time of my life to be with him." Angelina replied "I take this job here to New York all the way from Seattle just wanna make somebody to think that I am a special person." Debra answered "Oh sweetie, the only person have to think you're special is yourself.... in your career and your life, just gotta to be yourself."

After been through all of this, Angelina found the true meanings of life. She said to herself for living better, "Everyday is the last day of your life. Yes, who says no?" I wonder if I live on this kinda faith, I will must be very happy everyday! Yes, I should, why not?


No comments: