Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Meet the New Guy

It is always nice to meet new friends. After weeks emails and couple calls, we finally meet in person for a cup of coffee in a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon.

He's gentle and very good looking as I expected, but that's not the point. He has a mind to the world. We talked through everything from Milan to Las Vegas, Brisbane to Dubai. It's rare for me to meet someone who's been to so many places and so familiar with the world around! The way he smoked and blowed the smoke out his month is sexy. His twisted lips with the grunge-styled mustache frame a interesting picture. He looks like a poet from the wilderness. He got a style but he seems doesn't know he's got a very strong calm personal style which is very attractive.

But the problem seems to be mine, maybe the way he acted got me serious. I have been blabla on some nonsense and serious topics. Well, he left first and I thought I might act very very unnatural to scare him away. Well, but who knows? Then I went to shop couple of magazines and the CD of Jane Monheit "In the Sun" alone. I arrived home in the evening and sent him a message with "So nice to meet you in person finally. Do enjoy your Sunday night! Yogi :)" as for polite. But did not get his reply until I went to bed, kinda worry if I did scare him away. He seems a very nice guy to me.

Last night I dreamed "that bitch" messaged me "I am sorry", which really surprised me in the dream. So as soon as I get up this morning I check my cell and see if the dream comes true. Then yes, I found there is a message, but it's from this new friend last night around 11pm that I was not awared "Pleasure to meet you too & hope you enjoy the coffee so you have a geart week". Well, now, at least I know he doesn't hate me! Ha ha! :P
I suddenly realized, rather to induldge in the sadness from the past, better to meet someone new or concerntrate on something new ahead! Which is the happiness rule to the worldwide!

Listening to Jane Monheit's "Once I walked in the Sun"

No comments: