Monday, October 18, 2004

I Kill a Crab Alone



It's a sad thing that you found after work you are all alone and no one can company with.


I've been busy and over working for past weeks since I started this new job, it's challenge but tiring as well. Leslie said that sounds nice that I am capable to develope both my full-time job and my personal business at the same time. Meanwhile I will be travelling to Las Vegas, and writing for both my own blog and columns for fashion magazines, also "meeting someone new". "What can be better than this?" Leslie said. Though Leslie has been praised me quite often with "what the great characteristics you have got and it's so fortunate to be your man!" Well, thanks Leslie but I think obviously it's not a certain proof to have a decent one.

I know all of this but when it comes to Friday night, I finally no need to OT, I called up to friends for hang out. And friends are all busy at same time. I even tried to beg them to come to my house that I will cook for them but it seems doesn't work. What a sad thing that even you have everything you want in life but no one can share! Vanessa said "You really need a BF to company with all the time!" Oh yeah, thanks for reminding, of course I need one!

So sadly I went grocery shopping alone on Saturday afternoon and bought the exclusive Chiangsu crab which it's right in the season. I cooked it alone and enjoy the the crab alone without sharing. It was nice to enjoy it all but still wanna share the happiness with someone.

I met Kitty online later, I told her about how I feel. She doesn't agree with me "what a prescious thing that no one will bother you during weekends and you can do whatever thing you want alone!" Well, maybe, but not always. And I said I feel like I live in a "Golden Lady Apartment" as an old mom and waiting for my roomies home every night in front of TV alone, she was laughing so hard. Just like last night, another lonely girl's friend called up and told me she wanna come to my place and watch "Sex and the City" with me then just rush to my apartment in minutes, yes, I was finally not alone, but I feel sadder to be in this kinda situation.

Well, C'est la vie! I know there's no sunny day forever and either the rainy day. So what can I do about it? Just let God lead me to the right kinda of my life!



No comments: