Saturday, October 23, 2004

He Does Not Love Me Truly

It's been crazily busy but I still think through something greatly important.

I finally figure it out that "He does not love me truly." I can't help to think that he ever told me why he broke up with his ex. He read from all her reaction and knew “She doesn't love me truly.”

I've been thinking a lot at nights that he totally ignored how I feel and how much hurt I could have, than to be with "That bitch". And he even dared to call me and ask me out after all this and thought I have no idea about all of this. Now I really confirm that "He does not love me at all." I am so disappointed to this person from the very beginning to the end. He is super selfish and he always ignore how the others feel. And I've known this all along but I never look into this problem could leads to a serious outcome. I still remember when we broke up I told him "You don't know how to think in other's position." And he even dared to answer me "Coz we have different definitions to it"


The one who really loves you, will care about how you feel and think of you whatever he does in the very first beginning, and always put you in the first position. I've been waiting all the time and believe that "He truly loves me and care about me." And he just wanna play around and do't wanna be stable still. But the truth proves that all of that is bullshit, coz the one who really loves will never do that to you.

All our life time is looking for someone who has a good intention to ourselves and wanna be with us with mercy and kindness besides our parents. I have been doing it for him all the time and all friends are saying "He's such a lucky son of bitch but he never noticed that he had found one that we've searching for life time". And now it's time to stop crying and giving for him. The one who really loves me would never let me cry.

It takes me 2 years and more to realize it, and I should be lucky enough to think it over now.


No comments: