Thursday, December 02, 2004

All my life is want to be a housewife

Whenever I told friends “All my life is to be a housewife.” And life just doesn’t lead me to that position. Seems no one believes it.

I had lunch with Leslie today and I told her this idea and she just can’t help to laugh and said “You don’t look like at all!” Ok, I had enough that klinda laugh.
“I do! Just check all my diaries from very little kid to now! I always wanna get married and be a decent housewife to take care the family all the time! It’s the biggest dream in my entire life! So that’s why I scare men away every time coz they all sense that while we’re just dating in starting few days!” I started to explain.
“You just look like a super career woman!” Leslie said.
”I know! That’s the problem! I always attract the wrong guys! They thought I should be very tough and independent in my career and it turns out I am such a little woman who wants nothing but get married and to be a housewife! So my appearance doesn’t really tell, does it?” I said.
“Alright! Alright!” She keeps laughing, and said.

After she knew that my boss gonna detach my department as an independent-run sub company which means I gonna be a “boss” in some way. She just reacted as everyone else and said “Congratulations!” Who knows I feel more frustrated and feel that my biggest dream is a bit far away more. All I just can say what you want more in life is always more far away from you.

But Leslie, in the end, brought up a very good idea to me. I told her:
“You know what’s my most idea life? I dream to be a housewife to take care of family and if I have the extra time from it, I really would devote myself to write columns and books. And you know one of my biggest dreams is to write a book in English! How nice it would be if I could do that!”
“Yeah, and I believe you will, honey. And when the day comes, you are just retired from some kinda position like a CEO of multiple-national company. Then you write a book with the title ‘All My Life is Want to Be a Housewife!’, that gonna make the greatest hit and be the best seller ever! See how big the contrast it is!” Leslie said and laughed.
I can’t help to laugh too now and replied “Yeah! And subtitle with ‘With the heart of a housewife to run business’ which gonna make a big hit in business book category!”

We just laughed and laughed even after we walked out the restaurant on the way back to office, this idea is hilarious but also definitely a brilliant one! I love this idea! Thanks to Leslie, it’s a goal ahead anyway. I like working with a goal and dream ahead! Ha ha!

No comments: