Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Being sick all the time

So many people are getting cold these days, and I try so hard not to get involved but always be involving.

They said the flu is nothing to do with the weather getting cold or not, it’s because people tend to close windows when the weather is getting cold so the virus keep circulating indoors.

I slept and slept over the weekend, finally got better but when it comes to be in office on Monday morning, I just got the flu again and feel so awful. I really hate to get sick, not because the physical uncomfort but the mental effected that keeps me thinking passive.

I told Amber how depressed I am, and all the bad thoughts in my mind. Amber said coz you’re sick so you becomes so passive, when you get better then you won’t think that way. So just temperately lar! “You will be fine!” Amber said.

No comments: